Universal Bracket Kit
Great for mounting your fan on radiators, oil coolers, air conditioning condensers, and transmission coolers. These brackets are designed for quick easy installation of GC Cooling Fans.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Designed to be easy to use with virtually any type of cooling fan, these universal fan mounting brackets make mounting your fan quick and easy.
1. Add the rubber feet to the fan to keep the blades from touching the core while they spin.
2. Attach the 4 bracket feet into the fan shroud
3. Attach the metal brackets to the bracket feet using provided hardware.
4. Measure & trim brackets to length to the exterior trim edge of the radiator (not the tanks)
5. Plot holes
6. Attach fan brackets to radiator with machine screws or self taping screws.
7. wire you fan and stay cool!
There are no reviews yet.